Sapling sentence example
- If you peel the bark off a tree, you don't renew its youth as a sapling; it just dies.
- Late shoots in July, for example in hedges or small sapling trees, often have a dark purple tint.
- The language of the state with its many strong roots does not leave sufficient nourishment for the tender sapling, our hapless language " .
- The early use of the word is for a twig, shoot, cutting or sapling, which was the meaniiig of Lat.
- But this balance was upset by the early introduction of the goat and later of the camel, which destroyed the sapling trees, while the grown ones fell to the axe of the woodcutter.Advertisement
- Continue via tricky moves to enter the niche which contains a sapling.