Sapiens sentence example
- Vives (1531), and in all his teaching aimed at the formation of a sapiens atque eloquens pietas.
- In this book he tries to prove that Bernard (Sapiens), Alcuin, Boniface and Joannes Scotus Erigena were all Scots, and even Boadicea becomes a Scottish author.
- We read books that would have us believe fossilized footprints of Homo sapiens walked the earth millions of years ago.
- But it will free this account of them from embarrassments if they be looked upon as a distinct subspecies of Homo sapiens.
- Homo sapiens is closely related to other great apes, especially chimpanzees.Advertisement
- Dad, the only thing Denton and I have in common is that we're both Homo Sapiens.
- The effect of humans on other vertebrate species homo sapiens dominate the land today.
- The present drawing, which under the authority of Linnaeus shows an anthropomorphic series from which the normal type of man, the Homo sapiens, is conspicuously absent, brings zoological similarity into view without suggesting kinship to account for it.
- cavityr larger chest cavities would have supplied much more force to their speech than Homo sapiens could later manage.
- It is science which has dated the first hominids to several million years ago and Homo sapiens to less than 200,000 years ago.Advertisement
- hominid evolution from primate to Homo sapiens from a deterministic perspective.
- They say there were only apes before and modern people, who they call homo sapiens, are only some thousands of years old.
- Something happened to make homo sapiens mutate into homo economicus.
- The rest of the Homo sapiens ' skeletal bones are all intermixed with the other animal bones.
- GILDAS, or Gildus (c. 516-570), the earliest of British historians (see Celt: Literature, " Welsh"), surnamed by some Sapiens, and by others Badonicus, seems to have been born in the year 516.Advertisement
- Orator, § 214 " patris dictum sapiens temeritas fili comprobavit - hoc dichoreo tantus clamor contionis excitatus est ut admirabile esset.
- Previous | Next Page SEARCH WIDWISAWN | SAPIENS All rights reside with the author(s).