Santa ana sentence example
- The boundaries separating it from Rio Grande do Sul, a province of Brazil, are Lake Mirim, the rivers Chuy, Jaguarao and Quarahy, and a cuchilla or low range of hills called Santa Ana.
- San Salvador is connected by rail with Santa Ana on the north-west and with the Pacific ports of La Libertad and Acajutla.
- It was founded in 1527 by Juan de Ampues, who gave to it the name of Santa Ana de Coriana (afterwards corrupted to Santa Ana de Coro) in honour of the day and of the tribe of Indians inhabiting this locality.
- Continuing this theme, the Protestant theologian Julio de Santa Ana challenges contemporary theologians to examine the policies of the State of Israel.
- John Wayne International Airport: Just outside of Los Angeles you will find the John Wayne International Airport (SNA) which is slightly larger and in Santa Ana.Advertisement