Sanitizing sentence example
- Always throughly wash, or use a commercial fruit and vegetable sanitizing product, on all produce before preparing or eating them.
- Please note: domestic borax and ordinary sanitizing powders should not be used on Velcro or waterproof fabrics.
- All spas need some form of chemical treatment for sanitizing and balancing the pH of the water.
- Here, the helmets go through a six-step process that includes cleaning, sanitizing, painting or buffing, and polishing.
- Sanitize work surfaces: If you use a chopping block or countertop to cut meat, spraying these surfaces down with a sanitizing agent afterwards is vital to prevent the spread of bacteria.Advertisement
- Some products are available and made especially for sanitizing fruits and vegetables, but water and scrubbing are generally seen as sufficient for cleaning these foods.