Sanitarium sentence example
- The Soldiers' Home (1891) at Bristol, the Butler Hospital for the Insane (1847) at Providence, and a Sanitarium (1905) at Wallum Lake, in the township of Burrillville, also receive state aid.
- Cath.), the city hospital, St Paul's sanitarium (Rom.
- Here are the hospital and laboratories of the American Medical Missionary College (of Chicago) and the Battle Creek Sanitarium, established in 1866, which was a pioneer in dietetic reform, and did much to make Battle Creek important in the manufacture of health foods, and in the publication of diet-reform literature.
- Among the principal buildings, besides the hospital and the sanitarium, are several fine churches, the central high school, the Post tavern and the Post theatre.
- Cath.), and the Baptist Memorial sanitarium.Advertisement
- from Poona, covered with rich vegetation, and used by the Bombay government as its summer retreat and sanitarium.
- In the city are a Carnegie library, a King's Daughters' Hospital, the Temple Sanitarium, and a hospital of the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe railway.
- In addition, they have performed at some at the biggest festivals in the world including Ozzfest, the Summer Sanitarium Tour and the Big Day Out Festival.
- He is sentenced to first degree murder charges and put in the care of Dr. Loomis at the Smith Grove Warren County Sanitarium.
- Fans of the television show Ghost Hunters might recall the episode where the TAPS team investigated the Clovis Avenue Sanitarium in California.Advertisement
- The population is largely concentrated in and about the village which bears the name of the township. In Attleborough are the Attleborough Home Sanitarium, and a public library (1885).
- One mile south-east of the city are a sanitarium and the Eastman mineral springs; within the city also there are springs and bath-houses.
- In the city are St Ann's Academy, the St James Mercy Hospital, the Steuben Sanitarium, a public library, and a county court-house - terms of the county court being held here as well as in Bath (pop. in 1905, 3 6 95), the county-seat, and in Corning.
- Along with New Mexico and Arizona, Colorado has become more and more a sanitarium for the other portions of the Union.
- The city is a trading centre for the rich agricultural and fruit-growing district by which it is surrounded, has good water-power, and is an important manufacturing centre, its chief manufactured products being cereal health foods, for which it has a wide reputation, and the manufacture of which grew out of the dietetic experiments made in the laboratories of the sanitarium; and threshing machines and other agricultural implements, paper cartons and boxes, flour, boilers, engines and pumps.Advertisement