Sangu sentence example
- In the earlier period of the Assyrian monarchy we find the king holding the office of pa-te-si or isakku or (more definitely) the sangu, i.e.
- " If a Babylonian said sangu he meant one thing, by issipu another, and by ramku another.
- Thus a sangu had a definite share in the offerings, a masmasu a different share.
- 94) call themselves by the more definite title of sangu of Assur.
- The principal rivers are the Karnaphuli, on which Chittagong town is situated, navigable by sea-going ships as far as Chittagong port, and by large trading boats for a considerable distance higher up, and the Halda and the Sangu, which are also navigable by large boats.Advertisement