This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Learn more

sangiovese

sangiovese

sangiovese Sentence Examples

  • "Firma" is the Jewel Collection's attempt at an Italian varietal blend with Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Petite Sirah.

  • Sangiovese is mostly known as the Chianti varietal, and if this fresh and fruity wine was from the Chianti DOCG then it would be called Chianti.

  • However, although it's produced from Sangiovese, there are no black roosters, or ''Gallo Negro'', on the bottleneck's band.

  • The finish is brief but bright with that distinctive Sangiovese tang of acidity that enhances its suitability with food, particularly Italian food like pasta, pizza, risotto, or roasted chicken.

  • Often referred to as Spain's Bordeaux, geographically this comparison is off as the Rioja wines have more in common with French Burgundies or Italian Sangiovese wines.

  • Toscana. However, don't let the Romagna tag throw you for a loop and confuse this estate's Sangiovese with any of the regional fizzy Lambruscos.

  • This 2002 Sangiovese di Romagna Riserva is made from vineyards around Castel San Pietra and neighboring Imola.

  • The fruity red wine is made from 85 percent Sangiovese blended with 15 percent Cabernet Sauvignon.

  • Syrah dominates the blend with 43 percent, but then Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignane, Mourvedre, Sangiovese, Cinsault, and Petite Sirah are thrown into the cask.

  • Lately I've been buying less main-stream varietals like Grenache, Carignane, and Sangiovese to pair with barbeque.

  • At least 80 percent Sangiovese grapes - The remaining 20 percent can be a blend of other grapes determined by the individual vintners.

  • Some of the unusual varieties for the area include Sangiovese, Gewürztraminer, Muscat Ottonel, Sereksiya Charni, Saperavi Rkatsiteli, and Sereksiya Rose.

  • The Sangiovese grape finds its origins in the Tuscany region of Italy, but winemakers around the world, including the United States and Australia grow Sangiovese grapes.

  • The flavor of Sangiovese is rather remarkable: medium-bodied with fruity overtones and moderately delicate to extremely strong.

  • Sangiovese: This grape is one of the most famous in Italy and is the varietal of choice for many Tuscan wines including, Chianti, Rosso di Montepulciano and several more.

  • Tuscan wines are made primarily with the Sangiovese grape; however, they may also have Bordeaux varietal grapes blended in (known as Super Tuscans).

  • Made from the Sangiovese grape, Chiantia's classic bottle shape with its straw covering can be found in Italian restaurants as well as on Italian tables around the world.

  • Also traditional to the region are Sangiovese grapes used to make Chianti, Chianti Classico, and Sangiovese varietals, as well as Trebbiano.

  • Capannelle: Sangiovese specialists, Capannelle makes both Chianti and Sangiovese-Merlot blends.

Browse other sentences examples →