Sanga sentence example
- Fabius Sanga, their "patron" in Rome, who in his turn acquainted Cicero.
- Germany gained a better outlet to the Sanga river.
- The south boundary runs in a fairly direct line from the mouth of the Campo river to the river Dscha (or Ngoko), which it follows to its confluence with the Sanga.
- The eastern boundary runs from the Sanga irregularly north to io° N., where it approaches the British frontier at Yola, so that at its narrowest part the protectorate is little more than 50 m.
- In the south-east of the colony the streams - of which the chief are the Dscha and Bumba - are tributaries of the Sanga, itself an affluent of the Congo.Advertisement
- of the right bank of the Sanga, from the confluence of the Dscha upwards, are in German territory.
- Ngoko is a trading station on the Dscha, in the south-east of the protectorate, near the confluence of that river with the Sanga.
- The best-known of these companies, the St d-Kamerun, holds a concession over a large tract of country by the Sanga river, exporting its rubber, ivory and other produce via the Congo.
- Among cattle the Sanga or Galla ox is the most common.
- Beside Edda Sanga, she recruited another of her former students, Rose Haji, producer of a popular radio soap opera about health.Advertisement
- A still more formidable enemy awaited him; the Rana Sanga of Mewar collected the enormous force of 210,000 men, with which he moved against the invaders.
- The eastern boundary runs from the Sanga irregularly north to ioÃ‚° N., where it approaches the British frontier at Yola, so that at its narrowest part the protectorate is little more than 50 m.