Sandringham sentence example
- The most popular resorts are Manly Beach, Chowder Bay and Watson's Bay, in the harbour; Cabarita, on the Parramatta river; Middle Harbour; and Coogee Bay and Bondi, on the ocean beach; Botany, Lady Robinson's Beach, Sandringham and Sans Souci on Botany Bay.
- He had never been of a robust constitution, and after a little more than a week's illness from pneumonia following influenza, duke of he died at Sandringham.
- Perhaps the first actual designer to make a lasting impression on the crafts was Thomas Jeckyll, some of whose work, including gates for Sandringham, was exhibited in 1862.
- Of such the gates for Sandringham, by Jeckyll; for Crewe Hall, by Charles Barry; and for the Victoria and Albert Museum, by Gamble, are the earliest and best known.
- The centerpiece was his most famous image - a shy youngster holding her pet guinea pig at the Sandringham Show.Advertisement
- The range now includes Sandringham interlocking pantiles, which require just 10 tiles per m² .
- Introduction of ' Sandringham ' Class ' B17 ' 4-6-0 locomotives to supplement existing ex GER motive power.