Sandoval sentence example
- Manuel de Sandoval.
- In1886-1887there were some disturbances in Coahuila, New Leon, Sinaloa and Tamaulipas; subsequently hardly anything was heard of such disorders except on the Texan frontier, where in 1890 Francisco Ruiz Sandoval and in 1891 Catarino Garza made incursions into Mexico.
- This was continued by Prudencio de Sandoval, bishop of Tuy and afterwards of Pampeluna, under the title of Hist.
- Sandoval, 1886, 56 Law Times, 526.
- Francisco de Sandoval y Rojas, duke of Lerma >>Advertisement
- Antonio Sandoval (acting)