Sanderson sentence example
- At Westminster school he obtained a reputation for Greek and Latin verse writing; and he was only thirteen when he was matriculated at Queen's College, Oxford, where his most important acquisition seems to have been a thorough acquaintance with Sanderson's logic. He became a B.A.
- A complete edition of Sanderson's works (6 vols.) was edited by William Jacobson in 1854.
- It is known that while still at Woolsthorpe Sanderson's Logic had been read by him to such purpose that his tutor at Trinity College excused his attendance at a course of lectures on that subject.
- The heads, however, nominated Dr Paman and Ralph Sanderson of St John's, and the next day one hundred and twenty-one members of the senate recorded their votes for Craven and ninety-eight for Paman.
- Sanderson, as well as the more eminent Jeremy Taylor, whose Ductor dubitantium appeared in 1660.Advertisement
- Meanwhile the Australian Tunneling Party - led by Captain Alex Sanderson - located and destroyed two dugouts and three mine shafts.
- The Deep Sanderson formula junior is now nearing completion and is looking exquisite.
- Mark Sanderson of Worksop landed 16 fish this time on pink fritz and intermediate line.
- Vice president Terry Sanderson was on BBC Radio London on Thursday, talking about arguments over halal meat in school dinners.
- Mike Sanderson is one of the most accomplished young sailors in the world.Advertisement
- In the first place, owing to the general disuse of such ministrations, there were none among the English clergy who had experience in delicate questions of conscience; and there had been no treatment of casuistry since Sanderson and Jeremy Taylor (see Casuistry).
- Terry Sanderson, vice-president of the National Secular Society, said: There are very simplistic conclusions.
- Sanderson 's tripe dressers in Carter Gate had a shop in Upper Parliament Street, opposite the top of Queen Street.
- Three Days Grace was formed in Ontario, Canada in the early 1990s by guitarist and singer Adam Gontier, bassist Brad Walst, lead guitarist Barry Stock and drummer Neil Sanderson.
- Here, in the back third of the magazine is where Bruce Sanderson, the other editors, and his tasting staff compile brief "Tasting Reports" on wine from regions around the world.Advertisement
- If you're looking for a retro style luggage set with just a touch of pink, Rupert Sanderson's unique cream velum retro luggage might be what you're looking for.