Sanded sentence example
- They were mudded, sanded and ready to paint.
- Adjoining is the village of Gilmerton (pop. 1482), which used to supply Edinburgh with yellow sand, when sanded floors were a feature in the humbler class of houses.
- On the north-east coast many of the villages are tastefully kept, their whole area being clean swept, nicely sanded, and planted with ornamental shrubs, and have in their centre little square palaver places laid with flat stones, each with an erect stone pillar as a back-rest.
- Newly sanded wood is shown on the left whilst the right hand side still has a weathered patina showing up black.
- Tony sanded a flat on two opposing corners and fixed it between centers, he turned a spigot then mounted it onto a chuck.Advertisement
- A sanded piece of four-foot by eight-foot plywood that's three-quarter inches thick can make a serviceable table.
- These hardwoods are hand carved, sanded, burnished and stained to a lustrous finish that is low maintenance, yet extremely beautiful.
- Created by husband-and-wife designers Jeffrey and Kym Lubell, the Los Angeles-based denim company is popular because of its detailed-oriented jeans, which include elaborate embroidery, sanded washes, and unique cuts.
- The perimeter of the patch is then taped off, spackled and sanded.
- Unlike real wood, the ends of composite boards can be easily sanded smooth without splintering.Advertisement
- They can also be buffed or sanded to remove scratches.
- It hasn't been buffed, sanded, or corrected in order to remove imperfections.
- Top-grain leather - Top-grain leather has some flaws and so is sanded on one side and then provided with an artificial grain.
- The wood should be carefully sanded so as not to give off splinters.
- Top Grain Leather: On the other side of the spectrum, top grain leather is also made with the hide's outermost layer, but is sanded down to conceal any visible imperfections.Advertisement
- They can sand it, refinish it or use special equipment to give it a sanded, refinished look.
- If you're working with raw wood, make sure it is sanded smooth and clean of any dust particles before you begin.