Sandcastles sentence example
- What about getting some playful photos, such as you and your spouse making sandcastles or running through the water?
- If your daughter is six years old, a ruffled polka dot bikini might be adorable as she plays in the surf and builds sandcastles.
- If you'd like to learn how to build sandcastles like the pros, this primer will help you get started.
- Whether it's filling a plastic bucket with wet sand and dumping it over to create a shape, or stacking wet sand to form elaborate tunnels and turrets, building sandcastles is a favorite pastime for children of all ages.
- Let us give you tips for building fabulous sandcastles that will give you a chance to get really creative.Advertisement
- Your children can experience one of the most fun beach activities in their own backyard - making sandcastles!
- Twenty years ago, parents arrived at the beach with their kids wearing basic bathing suits, carrying a towel and maybe a pail and shovel to make sandcastles.
- In addition, the city boasts 70 miles of sand and surf, which gives you plenty of space to relax and build sandcastles after you take in the area's attractions.
- The guests will have fun building sandcastles in a sand box.