Sandcastle sentence example
- To build the perfect sandcastle, you'll need the proper tools.
- Sure, you can build sandcastle sculptures that are easily made in an hour, but they can just as easily collapse or wash away.
- Building sandcastle sculptures is a time honored beach tradition.
- Most public beaches sponsor at least one sandcastle contest during the summer season, and whether you win or lose, it's absolutely amazing to see what others can create with wet sand and a lot of ingenuity.
- The next time you go to the beach, why not try this method for building a sandcastle?Advertisement
- A children's sandbox is the perfect place to build a sandcastle or other sandy creations, such as crabs, lobsters, shells and sea turtles.
- The small boy who built the sandcastle reduced the entropy in a localized area by doing work.
- However, as we have seen in our first example of the sandcastle, it has much wider implications than the purely thermal case.
- Many bakeries are willing to create customized cakes, such as Cinderella's castle, a Christmas tree, a sandcastle, and much more.
- If you're feeling really ambitious, professional sandcastle tools can be purchased, but they're not necessary.Advertisement
- You can even have your child draw a sandcastle if he or she is good with markers.
- If this sounds enticing to you, pack up your swimsuit, towel, and chair, but first, let's talk about the basics of sandcastle construction.
- It's really not necessary to use buckets or shovels; the best method for creating a sandcastle is "hand stacking", which means piling up wet sand by hand.
- You also don't want to venture too far from the water's edge either, as water is a necessary item in your sandcastle building arsenal.
- Once you've built a few ambitious sandcastle sculptures, you might feel like testing your skills against the pros.Advertisement
- Rocks, feathers, shells and mini-flags all add dimension to finished sandcastle sculptures, so use your imagination.