Sandbags sentence example
- He refused to release her, instead pushing her into a painful run up the beach, over the sandbags, and out of immediate danger.
- People are filling sandbags to protect the windows in case of an air raid.
- A battery of machine guns in the bows was protected by sandbags.
- A stock of empty sandbags are stored at the Stanley Lane Depot.
- A large sheet and a few sandbags convert the slope into a bedroom.Advertisement
- Sand bags You can buy sandbags from most builders merchants and DIY stores.
- Threat to Property from Flooding The Council can provide sandbags in the event of a flooding emergency.
- Thousands of demonstrators will use sandbags to build a dike around the conference, to be held in the Hague.
- We can not supply sandbags to businesses who should have their own business continuity plans in place.
- The waterbag has been tested in army circles and found to be as effective as traditional sandbags.Advertisement
- You can also make your own sandbags by filling compost or rubbish bags with earth.
- Yoga sandbags are soft, pliable weights that help you stabilize and intensify certain stretches.
- Basic yoga equipment such as mats, blankets, straps, blocks, bolsters, sandbags, and meditation cushions.
- For example, yoga mats should offer thick cushioning and yoga sandbags should have strong stitching with a zippered lining to avoid leakage.
- Thus 1,000 extra sandbags have been used to strengthen the protective dike at Luabo.Advertisement
- Sandbags are one of the most well-known devices for keeping floodwater out of your property.
- In an emergency, make sandbags using old pillowcases, carrier bags or even tights filled with sand or earth.
- There is a Priority Order for delivering sandbags at times of flood.