Sandbag sentence example
- Not the least extraordinary feature of the battle that followed is the part played by a sangar of stones at the head of Quarry Ravine and a small battery, called the Sandbag Battery, made as a temporary emplacement for two heavy guns a few days before.
- In the first method I just used putty to build the sandbag wall straight onto its cardboard base.
- Placing a sandbag in the toilet bowl will also prevent backflow.
- The Urban Rebounding company makes sandbag weights, as well as tubing that can be attached to the rebounder springs.
- Possession of the Sandbag Battery was far more fiercely contested.Advertisement
- The enemy advanced of the sap, blowing up a sandbag barricade leaving just one foot of its standing.