Sand-dollar sentence example
- Chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter candy created in sea shell, starfish or sand dollar molds are sophisticated and offer a decadent feel.
- There are several types of sand dollar and pearl earrings out there.
- If you're not planning a beach trip to get some of the most authentic sand dollar and pearl earrings available, you can shop online for all types of combinations!
- Paradise Collection may require a second look when you go there with a sand dollar and pearl earring set in mind.
- Upon further inspection, though, you'll see that there is a pair of Sterling Silver Hawaiian Sand Dollar White Mother of Pearl Pierced Earrings available.Advertisement
- The dangling sand dollar is made of sterling silver.
- Alokele: These dangling earrings each feature a white freshwater pearl and a sterling silver sand dollar.
- MysticMoonStudio: This seller has sand dollar earrings that truly embrace the feeling of summer.
- They feature antiqued brass sand dollar sand white mother of pearl coin beads.
- Their sand dollar earrings offer a beautiful contrast of antique brass sand dollars against peacock pearls.Advertisement
- They are available for $28.00.Ruby Lane has a different style of sand dollar earrings with pearls.
- Most dangly earrings of this type have the pearl closest to the lobe and the sand dollar below that.
- These, however, have the sand dollar at the top (sterling silver) and pearl (coin style) at the bottom.
- The pearls dangle while the golden sand dollar sits comfortably against the earlobe.
- There are so many styles, shapes, and colors available when it comes to sand dollar and pearl earrings, it will be difficult not to find the perfect pair.Advertisement
- All you have to do is sift through the different metals, pearl shapes, and designs to find that perfect sand dollar dancing with the type of pearl you want.
- It'll be easier than looking for an undamaged sand dollar on the beach.