Sanctifying sentence example
- sanctifying power of what he wrote.
- psalmist's heart, and felt in his own soul the sanctifying power of what he wrote.
- sanctifying grace.
- sanctifying influence on the character, is no better than the faith of devils.
- sanctifying work of the Spirit.Advertisement
- He was telling me something, and I wished to show him my sensibility, and not listening to what he was saying I began picturing to myself the condition of my inner man and the grace of God sanctifying me.
- The faith, which has not a sanctifying influence on the character, is no better than the faith of devils.
- The reality of election comes to the elect through the sanctifying work of the Spirit.
- "fountain") a sort of eucharist, which has a special sanctifying efficacy, and is usually dispensed at festivals, but only to baptized persons of good repute who have never willingly denied the Mandaean faith.
- 7); there o js yas 'IopShvns denotes the spirituallzing sanctifying fluid which pervades the world of light.Advertisement
- the sanctifying of their souls by living a community life in accordance with the Gospel counsels.
- For example Cranmer had assumed that man could choose to do good without the aid of sanctifying grace.