San quentin sentence example
- deathly quiet, iron barred windows of San Quentin.
- Granted, it isn't like he's going to San Quentin or anything and county jails have a supposed less violent atmosphere then say, a prison - still, it has got to be scary for the baby faced 18 year old.
- In 1968, Cash released the landmark album Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, and in 1969 came the equally successful Johnny Cash at San Quentin.
- This live recording is from The Man in Black's landmark Johnny Cash at San Quentin album, and simply is a can't miss for fans of any kinds of music.
- Haggard was actually inspired to write this good ole boy anthem because of a stay in San Quentin Prison, where he spent three years on an attempted robbery charge.Advertisement