Sample size sentence example
- Sephora sales associates will package products such as foundation and skin care products into sample-size containers for trial usage.
- To calculate the intracluster correlation coefficient, and thereby refine the estimation of the sample size needed for the trial.
- In general, the larger the sample size N, the smaller sampling error tends to be.
- Individuals with adverse skin reactions toward makeup and cleansers should always consider a sample size before going big.
- Happily, I found a product that included a sample size of the face product.Advertisement
- Their ingredient lists are comparable, and often nearly identical, to those of higher-end lines, and many of these companies offer sample size versions of their products to allow consumers to test the products beforehand.
- Before you purchase a new perfume, free sample size scents can help you decide if a fragrance compliments your body chemistry prior to making the splurge.
- Whether it is to promote the launch of a new fragrance or to market a well-known scent of perfume, free sample size testers are normally packaged in a small plastic or glass vial, holding a minute amount of the scent.
- In the world of beauty and fragrance, there are plenty of consumers who save samples, whether they be cosmetic samples received through bonus giveaways, or sample size perfumes.
- If you're lucky, you'll also be able to find a sample size bottle of lens cleanser.Advertisement
- Cierra Candles - Cierra Candles has a small sample size bottle containing one ounce of their oriental musk fragrance.
- Typically, small sample size bottles of shampoo and hygiene products are acceptable.
- Finally, if you are receiving a product freebie on your birthday, do not be surprised if it is a free sample size of the full size version.