Samphire sentence example
- It is interesting to find maritime plants, such as the samphire, growing on their shores a thousand miles from the sea and more than a thousand feet above it.
- This area also has samphire but also many salt pans.
- Samphire Hoe is a new piece of England created from 4.9 million cubic meters of chalk marl dug to create the Channel Tunnel.
- Look for golden samphire that flowers from July to September, a scarce plant in most of Britain.
- My sense of place found a plate of large juicy sweet cockles on a bed of crisp green samphire before me.Advertisement
- samphire cottage Sleeps 4/5 + cot, two en-suite rooms with 6 ft beds, sofa bed on mezzanine.
- samphire flats.
- It has an earlier season than marsh samphire, and is in season during spring, rather than summer.
- SAMPHIRE COTTAGE Sleeps 4/5 + cot, two en-suite rooms with 6 ft beds, sofa bed on mezzanine.
- Follow this road west through farmland and samphire flats.Advertisement