Salvos sentence example
- Saddam's troops have adapted the weapons to fire multiple salvos into the sky.
- Dubbed " la petite chef ", she quickly fired her opening culinary salvos.
- The contest started evenly enough with the two boxers trading opening salvos, with Pol o looking the sharper of the two boxers.
- Saddam 's troops have adapted the weapons to fire multiple salvos into the sky.
- Salvos of cruise missiles were already flying toward Baghdad and the beginning of the land operations was virtually at hand.Advertisement
- Bismark had fired six salvos of 15 inch shells.