Salvific sentence example
- Pinnock affirms boldly as a truth of revelation " the universal salvific will of God, " i.e. His desire to save every man.
- Why should an all-powerful god pick such a crude and clumsy way of passing on His salvific message?
- The NT emphasizes, however, a close link between the salvific effect of Jesus ' death and his being raised from the dead.
- It must follow that the objective truth and intelligibility, the intrinsic meaning, the salvific significance, of history is also sacramental.
- Is it a love that wills to the original full communion with God through Christ 's restoration - a redeeming and a salvific act?Advertisement
- First, it seems that it broadens out the focus of Christ 's salvific work from simply his death to his Passion.