Salvia sentence example
- Clianthus Clivia Cobaea* Coleus Coprosma Cordyline Correa Cuphea Cyclamen Cyperus Cytisus Darwinia (Genetyllis) Diosma Dracaena Eccremocarpus* Epacris Epiphyllum Erica Eriostemon Erythrina Eucalyptus Eupatorium Eurya Ficus Fuchsia Grevillea Haemanthusf Heliotropium Hibiscus Hoya* Hydrangea Impatiens Jasminum * Justicia Kalosanthes Lachenaliaf Lantana Lapageria * Liliumt Lophospermum* Mandevillea* Manettia* Mutisia* Myrsiphyllum* Maurandya * Nerinef Nerium Pelargonium Petunia Pimelia Plumbago* Polianthesf Primula Rhododendron Richardia (Calla) f Salvia Sarracenia Solanum Sparmannia Statice Strelitzia Streptocarpus Swainsonia Tacsonia* Tecoma Tradescantia Vallotaf Spring Bedding.
- By the end of the month, masses of the following plants may be formed with safety in warm localities: - pelargonium, heliotropium, fuchsia, petunia, nierembergia, salvia, verbena, bouvardia and lobelia.
- The road thence went on to Nuceria (whence a branch road ran to Septempeda and thence either to Ancona or to Tolentinum and Urbs Salvia) and Helvillum, and then crossed the main ridge of the Apennines, a temple of Jupiter Apenninus standing at the summit of the pass.
- When bracts become coloured, as in Amherstia nobilis, Euphorbia splendens, Erica elegans and Salvia splendens, they may be mistaken for parts of the corolla.
- A series of empty coloured bracts terminates the inflorescence of Salvia Horminum.Advertisement
- There is definitely an element of the trickster archetype pervading the Salvia realm, and not every trip ends in a nice tidy enlightenment!
- Several species have deliciously aromatic foliage, the most well-known being common sage, Salvia officinalis.
- This summer weÃ¢ll have marigolds, blue salvia, begonias and heliotrope in there.
- The divinorum effects salvia Go to our divinorum information salvia store 67.
- Salvia is a truly unique visionary herb and when treated with respect can reward you and guide you toward greater self-knowledge and harmony.Advertisement
- In 1866 the succession was again taken up by the Exotic Ornithology of Messrs Sclater and Salvin, containing one Sclater hundred plates, representing one hundred and four and species, all from Central or South America, which are Salvia.
- All we can really do now is know these things intellectually, and somewhat in practice through the use of salvia divinorum.
- Since most people are allergic to the dander and salvia of cats, the amount of hair that is shed makes little difference.
- Licking our lips only aggravates this dehydrating process as the salvia evaporates quickly, leaving the lips even more parched then before.
- M. Melissophyllum is a distinct plant of the Salvia order, with one to three flowers about 1 1/2 inches long in May.Advertisement
- Leonitis is a distinct and handsome plant of the Salvia Order, allied to Phlomis, about 2 feet high, and bearing in summer whorls of very showy bright scarlet flowers.
- Aromatherapists recommend inhaling the fragrances of the essential oils of lavender (Lavandula officinalis), thyme (Thymus vulgaris), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), sage (Salvia officinalis), and sandalwood.
- Derived from a desert plant called Salvia hispanica, native people of Central America used these seeds as a nutritious food because it stored well and provided great energy.