Salver sentence example
- On the salver lay some verses composed and printed in the hero's honor.
- Count Ilya, again thrusting his way through the crowd, went out of the drawing room and reappeared a minute later with another committeeman, carrying a large silver salver which he presented to Prince Bagration.
- Ron Evans, the Branch Chairman, received the silver salver on behalf of the Branch.
- It is sponsored by Roche Vitamins (UK) Ltd. and comprises an inscribed silver salver and a travel grant of £ 2000.
- But this seemingly inauspicious start to a day leads to an evening of champagne celebration, a winning silver salver and rapturous applause.Advertisement
- At the dinner Philip was presented with a specially engraved silver salver.
- It quite filled the room with perfume as it lay upon the small salver.
- The winner keeps the Tom Sowerby Award trophy for a year and then receives a commemorative silver salver.
- The winner will receive a cash prize, a trophy and their name engraved on a silver salver which they keep for a year.
- On the salver lay something squishy that writhed and wriggled.Advertisement
- Bagration, on seeing the salver, glanced around in dismay, as though seeking help.
- Silver salver presented in 1991 by the Duke of Wellington 's Regiment on the occasion of them receiving Honorary Citizenship of Skipton.
- A silver salver made by Samual & Chas Young of Sheffield in 1824.
- The salver is beautifully engraved with shells, diaper work and central cartouche with monogram.
- Kutuzov raised his head and looked for a long while into the eyes of Count Tolstoy, who stood before him holding a silver salver on which lay a small object.Advertisement