Salutes sentence example
- 4-8, in which the writer salutes the Seven Churches of Asia.
- As nobody uttered a word in reply, Hajjaj said: "Sto p, boy," and exclaimed: "The Prince of the Believers salutes you, and you do not answer his greeting !
- Every snake of its kind receives the profound veneration of the native of Whydah, who salutes it as master, father, mother and benefactor.
- Next day the young phoenix is already feathered; on the third day his pinions are full grown, he salutes the priest and flies away.
- blareoring traffic, blaring horns and fingered salutes, we kissed on cheeks, then lips and hips gridlocked.Advertisement
- Ignoring traffic, blaring horns and fingered salutes, we kissed on cheeks, then lips and hips gridlocked.
- A tired and emotional Freddie Flintoff salutes your over-by-over reporter.
- Cannon are all very well for royal salutes, but not to kill people with.
- Combining hypnotic language with arresting dance theater, this bold and thrillingly new show salutes the underbelly of urban life.
- The Walk of Fame not only salutes film stars, but also television actors, radio personalities, stage performers, directors, singers, songwriters, and other celebrities.Advertisement
- Hong-Kong or Victoria harbour constantly presents an animated appearance, as many as 240 guns having been fired as salutes in a single day.
- It usually contemplates a special Jewish-Christian house-church (so Zahn), like those which Paul salutes at the end of Romans, e.g.