Saltmarshes sentence example
- Mines of iron, manganese, and especially of mispickel, are worked, and there are stone-quarries and productive saltmarshes.
- Other examples are to be found in the cultivation of the lagoons of the Adriatic, and of the saltmarshes of various parts of France.
- disjunct distribution of saltmarshes.
- grazed saltmarshes have been abandoned, leading to domination of the mid to upper marsh by rank grasses.
- Habitats include estuaries, large shallow inlets and bays, subtidal sandbanks, saltmarshes, intertidal mudflats and sand flats.Advertisement
- The Lune Estuary has grazed saltmarshes that are important for grazing wildfowl.