Saltire sentence example
- The arms of the Scottish nation are Azure a saltire argent.
- The crest is a spear broken into three pieces, two in saltire and the head in pale proper, banded gules.
- The Saltire Tiger was running in the two and a half mile novice hurdle.
- In another layer, using a large paintbrush at less than 100% opacity, paint your saltire in white across the sky.
- His wife wears a mantle ornamented with the Verney arms and an engrailed saltire.Advertisement
- From that day to this, it has enjoyed the distinction of being the only village in Scotland to fly the saltire continuously.
- This name fits well with Caledonian as a Scots word and we already have an ermine saltire on our University crest.
- This flag was used until the union with Ireland in 1801, when a red saltire was added to represent Ireland.
- The white saltire is derived from the arms of the de Vere family, the heirs to the original Earls of Essex.
- It was not simply superimposed onto the Scottish saltire, tho.Advertisement
- Russians, too, claim St Andrew as their patron and bear a blue saltire on a white or silver field.
- It's in compact shelving on level 0 of the Saltire Center.
- From that day to this, it has enjoyed the distinction of being the only village in Scotland to fly the Saltire continuously.
- This name fits well with Caledonian as a Scots word and we already have an ermine Saltire on our University crest.
- Blue; a stirrup white interlaced by two hunting horns in saltire gold.Advertisement
- It 's in compact shelving on level 0 of the Saltire Center.