Salpingitis sentence example
- Title Observations concerning the microbial etiology of acute salpingitis.
- If untreated, it can spread through the uterus to the fallopian tubes causing salpingitis.
- Conclusions: The initiation of acute salpingitis is predominantly due to the ascending spread of sexually transmitted microorganisms.
- chronic salpingitis is milder, longer lasting and may not produce many noticeable symptoms.
- Chronic salpingitis is milder, longer lasting and may not produce many noticeable symptoms.Advertisement