Salmonid sentence example
- Salmonid pellet feed consists of primarily marine-derived material and thus exhibits carbon and nitrogen stable isotopic compositions distinct to most freshwater organic material.
- salmonid fishery.
- salmonid fish from many river systems is assumed to have badly affected mussel reproductive success.
- salmonid rivers.
- salmonid species.Advertisement
- salmonid populations to complete their life cycle.
- salmonid stocks.
- Esk and Tay District Salmon Fishery Boards carry out scientific work and employ fishery managers to enhance the potential of the salmonid fishery.
- The loss of salmonid fish from many river systems is assumed to have badly affected mussel reproductive success.
- The Bush and the Main are also salmonid rivers.Advertisement
- Features: The unmistakable huge dorsal fin of the grayling sets it apart from all other salmonid species.
- Freshwater pearl mussels need healthy salmonid populations to complete their life cycle.
- It is one of only two rivers in the south west of England holding its targets for sustainable salmonid stocks.