Salmon river sentence example
- long, the water being taken from the Salmon river.
- The Moy is a notable salmon river for rodfishing and its tributaries and the neighbouring lakes contain trout.
- The Gudenaa is the only salmon river in Denmark.
- part of the state (the Panhandle), and well into the middle of the state farther S., where the region is widest and where the Salmon River range is the principal one.
- The rivers of the midlands and east are of little importance to salmon-fishers, though the Trent carries a few, and in modern times attempts have been made to rehabilitate the Thames as a salmon river.Advertisement
- There, you'll find Salmon River Traders flannel jeans and Carhartt Fleeced Line Wo0rk Fit Jeans, but this look is a bit more expensive at $51.95.