Salk sentence example
- After the war, in 1947, Jonas Salk was offered his own laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- According to current research from the Salk Institute highlighted on Autism Speaks, adult stem cells in the brain can have the ability to morph into functioning cells, but they need some guidance.
- Jonas Salk, of the University of Pittsburgh, developed the first successful polio vaccine from inactivated poliomyelitis.
- On the research team of the eminent virologist Dr. Thomas Francis, who was working on a flu vaccine, was a young physician named Jonas Salk.
- Hundreds of thousands of cases were still, of course, in the rest of the world even three decades after Salk's breakthrough.Advertisement
- If you were a scientist in Salk's time, you did calculations by hand and wrote observations in notebooks.
- Francis Crick and Graeme Mitchison, two former researchers at the Salk Institute in California proposed that the purpose of dreaming is to remove undesirable interactions in the networks in the brain cells.
- Grants were awarded to numerous physicians including Albert Sabin and Jonas Salk.
- In 1954, Jonas Salk changed the face of the NFIP forever when large field trials of his polio vaccine proved successful.
- Metro Medical Online has two versions of their waterproof Salk Sani-pants: snap-on and pull-on.Advertisement