Salivation sentence example
- Then profuse salivation, paralysis of the tongue and larynx, and inability to speak.
- In large doses it is a poison causing giddiness, deafness, salivation, sweating and convulsions.
- Lead poisons the muscular and nervous systems, and gives rise to paralysis, wasting, colic and other symptoms, while in the case of mercury, tremors, salivation, anaemia and very marked cachexia are induced.
- Pilocarpine has an action closely allied to that of nicotine, but as it is much less poisonous (the effects produced by small doses being chiefly excessive sweating and salivation), it is capable of being utilized in medicine.
- constriction of the pupils, salivation, and convulsions that can lead to death.Advertisement
- irritation of the throat at the start of treatment and may also cause increased salivation.
- Other side effects to watch for after administering Revolution are diarrhea or loose stool with or without blood, lack of appetite, fatigue and drooling caused by excessive salivation.
- One to seven hours after the bite, the victim begins to experience the effects of the venom, which include tingling at the wound site, weakness, nausea, vomiting, excessive salivation, and irrational behavior.
- Other symptoms may include difficulty breathing, excessive salivation and drooling, the presence of a palpable mass in the abdomen, yellow-tinted skin (jaundice), and failure to respond (lethargy).
- Other severe symptoms during the later stage of the disease are excessive salivation, dehydration, and loss of muscle tone.Advertisement
- After a few minutes the salivation is arrested owing to the constricting influence of the drug upon the blood-vessels that supply the glands.
- Other symptoms include fever, depression, confusion, painful muscle spasms, sensitivity to touch, loud noise, and light, extreme thirst, painful swallowing, excessive salivation, and loss of muscle tone.