Salivate sentence example
- If you are like most sports bettors, the words college football parlay makes you salivate.
- salivate at the mouth with admiration.
- salivate rather uncontrollably!
- salivate over.
- I feel like a salivating dog with nothing to salivate about.Advertisement
- Once Crane sees the new video equipment he seems to salivate at the mouth with admiration.
- salivate at the sound of a whistle?
- Who ****ing cares if dog and salivate at the sound of a whistle?
- The recording has been gathering serious momentum with present results causing a few people at Sugar Shack Records to salivate rather uncontrollably !
- As it was Cannes Film Festival week there were plenty of them to salivate over.Advertisement
- The cat will begin to salivate and be unable to swallow.