Salivary-gland sentence example
- t, Salivary gland.
- is close to the salivary gland.
- A salivary gland degenerates when its nerve-supply is cut off.
- swelling at base of jaws; L, lips; M, mouth; or.p, oral papillae; o.s, opening of salivary gland.
- benign salivary gland neoplasm.Advertisement
- cavernous haemangioma affecting the submandibular salivary gland in an adult woman is presented.
- lipase values may occur in other conditions such as kidney disease, salivary gland inflammation, or peptic ulcer disease.
- A second type of human benign salivary gland neoplasm.
- All malignant salivary gland tumors expressed similar intense HA in tumor stroma.
- A salivary gland degenerates when its nerve-supply is cut off; and the nerves leading up to the symmetrical sloughs in Raynaud's disease have been found in an advanced state of degeneration (Affleck and Wiglesworth).Advertisement
- Autonomic nervous system-The part of the nervous system that controls so-called involuntary functions, such as heart rate, salivary gland secretion, respiratory function, and pupil dilation.