Sales-team sentence example
- These can range from the classic, ' It's too boxy ', too ' Our sales team don't like it ' .
- Weddings Our sales team will guide you through choosing the perfect chocolate fountain for your special day.
- The Agency Sales role is a key role within the National Sales Team.
- Our sales team are waiting to take your order for coffee, teas or sundry items.
- Sales representative outsourcing is a great way to keep your own, small sales team busy with face-to-face current and potential customers while leaving the dirty work (cold calling) to a sales team at another location.Advertisement
- That leaves you to train your very own sales team (if needed) to talk with customers face-to-face.
- You're free to run your business without the hassle of keeping a larger sales team staffed.
- Plus, you can set your own schedule, interact with customers and other independent sales consultants and recruit other individuals to join your sales team.
- I speak to my sales team a few times a week.
- If he's in charge of company sales, his sales team will be the sharpest, the brightest and the most productive in the industry.Advertisement
- But subcontracting sales operations is a risky thing to do, because you can't properly motivate an external sales team to sell if you have little contact with them.
- If you choose this route, you'll be purchasing aftermarket floor mats, but you will get the personal touch of their sales team to ensure you buy floor mats that fit your Toyota Sienna.
- John Fox (JF): As a marketing consulting firm for small businesses, our clients hire us to create more opportunities for their sales team to meet with qualified decision-makers.