Sales-pitch sentence example
- I rejected them firstly due to what I saw as limited take up and then secondly because of the sales pitch.
- We'll discuss your needs and requirements with no pushy sales pitch and no obligation to you.
- Some companies, especially for vacation properties, may offer free tickets if you agree to listen to their sales pitch.
- Keep in mind that the tickets may have restrictions for use (blackout dates, etc.) and you'll never get back the time you spend listening to the sales pitch.
- While there, they present their sales pitch in an effort to get the homeowner to purchase one of their machines.Advertisement
- You want ads that are honest, not a sales pitch.
- If you choose a free phone reading, be prepared for the sales pitch at the end of the reading, since that's the purpose of the free reading.
- Your letter shouldn't be a sales pitch - the time to sell yourself was in the interview.
- You can ask your questions during this call, but also be prepared for a possible sales pitch too.
- Live chats are also available, although you may experience a bit of a sales pitch.Advertisement
- You may have received a sales pitch from an insurance salesperson with a bewilderingly high premium for a whole life policy, and you want that whole life insurance explained.
- In others, there's a sales pitch where a company tries to sell their designs to the attendees of the gathering.
- Nobody enjoys an overbearing sales pitch.
- In fact, users on sites that allow user ratings may purposely vote down or bury blogs that have too many Google ads, or blogs that are characterized by an obvious, hard sell sales pitch.
- However, multi-level marketers had to change the typical high-presssure sales pitch that accompanied organizations like Amway.Advertisement
- Once you've defined your budget, stick with that amount no matter what kind of sales pitch you may receive.