Sales-force sentence example
- There's the customer analytics area, the area of marketing, the area of service, and the area of sales-force automation.
- To write copy for a variety of regular business briefings to the sales force.
- Our strategy is to focus on drugs prescribed by specialist clinicians, a market we can service effectively with our planned specialist sales force.
- Equitable's managing director confirmed that the sales force had been adequately briefed and instructed to advise potential policyholders of the company's circumstances.
- If you are lucky, you will be working with a service with a knowledgeable sales force.Advertisement
- No, instead they were manipulating data, examining spreadsheets, and sending that last minute update to the sales force.
- Look for a supplier that offers free materials that you can use to train your sales force and that has simple ordering procedures and affordable shipping rates.
- You'll likely enjoy much greater success when the members of your sales force are properly educated before they begin approaching prospective customers.
- The watches are sold through the firm's own sales force as well as distributors.
- I believe you will find my qualifications and desire to successfully build your sales force a great match for your needs.Advertisement
- We have the best sales force in the country who share my father's philosophy about how service is the most important part of our business.