Sales-floor sentence example
- Lee bought more items from the factory floor to the sales floor to sell to the public, continuing to offer these products to the public at low prices they could not resist.
- Throughout the day, in order to accommodate the amount of customers that had shown up, Lee kept moving the curtain back further and further in order to make the sales floor big enough to hold all of the shoppers.
- Retailers hire workers for a number of employment functions, and not all of them involve working on the sales floor.
- It involves waiting on truck delivery day for the bags to be stocked on the sales floor in order to get first dibs on the merchandise.
- Computers returned to retailers like Best Buy, Circuit City and CompUSA are checked by a technician before released back to the sales floor.Advertisement
- Larger operations might be able to have one type of employee to make the sale on the sales floor and another to ring up the sale at the register, but in small businesses, all employees need to be well-versed in both aspects of selling.
- When bottlenecks occur at the cash register, employees working the sales floor should move to the counter to assist in bagging, or in other ways unblocking the flow.