Sales-associates sentence example
- The sales associates were rude and condescending, and ditto for the manager.
- Make sure to get help from sales associates at each store, but do not let them pressure you into making a purchase unless you are sure of what you want to buy.
- When you arrive at each store, show your list of specifications to sales associates at each store and have them help you find a few options that fit your needs for your new computer.
- If you still have doubts to either computer, talk to some sales associates at a PC or Apple store.
- Our sales associates can help guide you through our color palettes either in person at our showroom or by sending you a catalog in the mail.Advertisement
- Sephora sales associates will package products such as foundation and skin care products into sample-size containers for trial usage.
- Available at Sephora beauty stores nationwide, consumers can try out the products and work with professional sales associates to find products that fit and flatter their individual artistry needs.
- You can also ask for tips and advice from sales associates at these stores.
- Be sure to ask the sales associates if they have any stock in the back, because they may not have been shelved yet.
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing pros of outsourcing are obvious: You have the potential to really increase your sales because you have trained sales associates in other offices making cold calls.Advertisement
- Even though the image of seeing sales associates hard at work in your local Sears store may be the first idea that comes to mind when you think about working for this company, that is certainly not the only option for Sears employment.
- I opened the shop to give women a comfortable place to purchase swimwear and lingerie in a friendly environment with sales associates who are well educated in the art of proper fit.
- One of the advantages to shopping online for cars is that you can browse the inventory without getting pressure from sales associates.
- If you shop in local boutiques, especially ones that carry the more exclusive lingerie lines, you're more likely to find sales associates who use the term negligee.
- Forget about all of the modern materials and technology that go into girdles today - it's hard to find any sales associates who even use the term.Advertisement