Salad-dressings sentence example
- make salad dressings with natural yogurt, herbs, spices, tomato juice, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Examples of foods which use biopolymers in this way include reduced fat spreads and reduced fat salad dressings.
- You can cut down on pure fat by reducing extras, such as salad dressings and butter on bread.
- Make salad dressings with natural yogurt, herbs, spices, tomato juice, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Limit amount of salad dressings used to no more than two - three tablespoons per salad, and avoid those containing cheese or bacon.Advertisement
- Use it for mincing onions or blending together all kinds of homemade condiments, salad dressings and spicy sauces.
- From salad dressings to desserts, tofu adds nutritious value to a vegetarian diet.
- Vegetable oils are used for cooking as well as for adding to salad dressings.
- You can add it to just about everything, from salad dressings to vegetarian meat alternatives.
- Greek Feta Vinaigrette is one of the seven organic salad dressings that Seeds of Change has created.Advertisement
- The salad dressings can be used as a marinade as well.
- Salmonella food poisoning can occur when someone drinks unpasteurized milk or eats undercooked chicken or eggs, or salad dressings or desserts which contain raw eggs.
- For example, the menu details which salad dressings are gluten-free as well providing information to relay to your server regarding cross contamination.
- Xanthan gum is used as a thickener and for its stabilizing properties in the food industry, and within the world of gluten-free baking it is a prized ingredient in gluten-free breads, salad dressings and other recipes.
- The same can be said of fat free salad dressings.Advertisement