Salad-bar sentence example
- The Gourmet's Lair (at 8 Union Street) is an excellent delicatessen which includes a salad bar.
- Food at New Hall is good; it always includes a salad bar and a vegetarian option, and is reasonably priced.
- All meals come with an elaborate salad bar that will please even the fussiest of diners.
- Wendy's provides both a baked potato and salad bar.
- The salad bar includes hot items like feijoada and a cheesy pasta.Advertisement
- A salad bar is available for vegetarian guests which also features seafood salads.
- The soups are homemade, and the bread is right out of the oven, and all dinners include the salad bar.
- Aside from the many varieties of meat, it also features a large salad bar.
- Despite the name, pizza isn't the only thing on the menu at Pizza My Heart -- diners can also choose from sandwiches and subs, fresh lasagna, burgers, or simply go for the all-you-can-eat salad bar.
- This restaurant is a carnivore's dream but vegetarians will find enough delicious meat-free options on the salad bar.Advertisement
- A large salad bar is suitable to vegetarian guests, and restaurant patrons can finish their meals with a robust cheesecake or a delicate chocolate mousse.
- A salad bar is available with typical salad toppings and fine cheeses.
- A salad bar and steam trays of meats and side dishes, such as rice, vegetables and the dish of the day, accompany your choice of skewered barbecued meats that include bacon-wrapped chicken, sausages and beef.