Salable sentence example
- This allows them to increase their salable material.
- But above all harvest as early as possible, if you would escape frosts and have a fair and salable crop; you may save much loss by this means.
- salable items to continue to be a success.
- Donations: GUFF will continue to need contributions of money or salable items to continue to be a success.
- If you're planning on offering secondhand furniture pieces for sale, the first thing you will want to do is take care of making sure the items that you no longer want to keep are clean and in salable condition.Advertisement