Salaam sentence example
- There Salaam blessed Israel.
- Salama, from which the word is derived appears in salaam, " peace be with you," the greeting of the East, and in Moslem, and means to be "free" - or "secure."
- He gave salaam at the end of the second rak'ah.
- Mike T is currently studying for an advanced diploma in Business Studies in Dar es Salaam.
- A gong sounds, people salaam and the women wear baggy pantaloons and veils.Advertisement
- Salaam Love is a popular, personals site where Muslims can meet compatible Muslim singles looking for dating and marriage.
- Try Jewish Café, Muslim Friends or Salaam Love for Muslims, LDS Planet for Latter Day Saints, or Catholic Mingle for Catholics.
- Considerable energy was shown in railway construction and by the end of 1918 there were combined railway and steamer routes from the mouth of the Congo to Dar es Salaam and Cape Town.