Saint-paul sentence example
- It is served by the Wabash, the Missouri, Kansas & Texas, the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy, and the St Louis & Hannibal railways, and by boat lines to Saint Louis, Saint Paul and intermediate points.
- The actual name in the register of the parish cemetery of Saint Paul (now destroyed, but a facsimile is still in existence) was "Marchioly"; and the age of the, deceased was there given' as "about 45."
- The states-general were silenced and the royal prerogative increased; the royal domains were extended, and the wealth of the crown was augmented; additions were made to the revenue by the sale of municipal charters and patents; and taxation became heavier, since Charles set no limits to the gratification of his tastes either in the collection of jewels and precious objects, of books, or of his love of building, examples of which are the renovation of the Louvre and the erection of the palace of Saint Paul in Paris.
- Historical timeline An overview of the history of Old Saint Paul 's History A history of Old Saint Paul 's spanning three centuries.
- Having added three new coasters in the past three years, Parc Saint Paul promises to continue growing and attracting more thrill seekers each year.Advertisement