Saint-paul sentence example
- It is served by the Wabash, the Missouri, Kansas & Texas, the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy, and the St Louis & Hannibal railways, and by boat lines to Saint Louis, Saint Paul and intermediate points.
- The actual name in the register of the parish cemetery of Saint Paul (now destroyed, but a facsimile is still in existence) was "Marchioly"; and the age of the, deceased was there given' as "about 45."
- "Marchioly" in the burial register of Saint Paul naturally suggests indeed at first that the "ancien prisonnier" taken by Saint-Mars to the Bastille in 1698 was Mattioli, Saint-Mars himself, sometimes 1 Barbezieux to Saint-Mars, May To, 1694: "J'ai recu la lettre que vous avez pris la peine de m'ecrire le 29 du mois passe; vous pouvez, suivant que vous le proposez, faire mettre dans la prison voiltee le valet du prisonnier qui est mort."
- The states-general were silenced and the royal prerogative increased; the royal domains were extended, and the wealth of the crown was augmented; additions were made to the revenue by the sale of municipal charters and patents; and taxation became heavier, since Charles set no limits to the gratification of his tastes either in the collection of jewels and precious objects, of books, or of his love of building, examples of which are the renovation of the Louvre and the erection of the palace of Saint Paul in Paris.
- emanations of these three higher bodies that form the body of glory to which Saint Paul refers in his Epistles.Advertisement
- Historical timeline An overview of the history of Old Saint Paul 's History A history of Old Saint Paul 's spanning three centuries.
- Having added three new coasters in the past three years, Parc Saint Paul promises to continue growing and attracting more thrill seekers each year.