Sailor-suits sentence example
- On a lighter note, would John really have worn sailor suits for five or more years?
- Throughout the early part of the 20th century and through the 1920s, sailor suits were worn by boys on most occasions.
- Sailor Attire: Sailor suits and dresses lend themselves well to the nautical look of striped pirate socks.
- Although you can find actual vintage suits through thrift stores and sites like eBay, sailor suits are often replicated so that you can get a vintage look in a new clothing piece.
- In Fashion Kids is a website with a large variety of adorable children's clothing (some baby to toddler sizes, and some sizes for older children) ranging from sailor suits and dresses to Halloween costumes and fur coats.Advertisement