Sailing-vessel sentence example
- On the south bank of the stream there follow in succession, going from east to west, the Moldau dock for river craft, the sailing vessel dock (Segelschiff Hafen, 3937 ft.
- On Christmas Day 1832 he took passage in a sailing vessel for the Mediterranean.
- Showing a small sailing vessel among small ice floes, with land in the distance.
- square-rigged sailing vessel.
- For long voyages the sailing vessel replaced the medieval galley rowed by oars.Advertisement
- Monkeys sloths toucans sailing vessel 's storage who will be last bus to.
- The proper and dexterous handling of firearms seems to be fading from the screen - along with the management of a square-rigged sailing vessel.
- In the Star Wars universe, tools such as lightsabers and hyperlight drive were never scientifically explained, any more than a sword and a sailing vessel are explained in classic pirate stories.