Said-goodbye sentence example
- Señor Medena said goodbye to them at the house, but Alondra and Felipa rode with them in the Limousine to the airport.
- He never even said goodbye.
- Alex eyed the man suspiciously as he said goodbye and walked away.
- Everyone said goodbye when they left and he took the belt off as soon as he got in the car.
- He hadn't even said goodbye.Advertisement
- SeÃ±or Medena said goodbye to them at the house, but Alondra and Felipa rode with them in the Limousine to the airport.
- archaeologye said goodbye to Marcus Smith who headed to the University of Uppsala to continue his research in viking archeology.
- We have about 12 beavers at the moment having said goodbye to six just after christmas as they went up to Cubs.
- It doesn't make the parting any easier, but the way I said goodbye has.
- Perhaps I shall take up these studies later; but I've said goodbye to Mathematics forever, and I assure you, I was delighted to see the last of those horrid goblins!Advertisement
- Even though he said goodbye to a sold out crowd in Atlanta, telling his screaming fans "See y'all in 366 days," officials have confirmed that T.I. won't likely see that much jail time.
- We ended the night and she gave me a fast kiss on the lips as we said goodbye.
- With the recent news of your promotion and relocation, I think it would be best if we said goodbye.
- I lost (and regained) 30 pounds with Diet Center and Fit For Life, but I almost said goodbye to my colon in the process.