Said-and-done sentence example
- All would be said and done within fifteen minutes then, but damn, did he not deserve a little fun after being the go-to guy for everyone today?
- It's the content you create that makes the real difference, when it's all said and done.
- Just be careful of shipping and handling fees: you may not be saving any money after it's all said and done.
- I've heard others state that Magnifique is easily the strongest rose scent they've used, but I'm more inclined to categorize this as a warm, rich vanilla when all is said and done.
- If so, ask them how they feel about the way their dogs are handled, and if they really like the grooming job when all is said and done.Advertisement
- When all is said and done about the Verizon Palm Treo review, you will find that lots of businesspeople carry the Treos around.
- When all is said and done and the words "the end" enter her mind, Rowling has left a trail of constellations between the covers of her novels.