Saharanpur sentence example
- It proceeds by a tortuous course through the districts of Dehra Dun, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bulandshahr and Farukhabad, in which last district it receives the Ramganga.
- by the Siwalik hills, which separate it from Saharanpur district, and on the W.
- In the 8th century the fertility of the valley attracted the attention of Najib-ud-daula, governor of Saharanpur, who invaded it with an army of Rohillas in 1757 and annexed it to his dominion.
- In 1814 it was taken possession of by the British, and in the following year was annexed to Saharanpur.
- A line of the Oudh & Rohilkhand railway from Moradabad to Saharanpur runs through the district.Advertisement